Lobster Mac N' Cheese Bites
Savory and delicious bite-sized morsels.
- 2 lb Macaroni
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Pepper Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Serrano Chiles, Seeded and Diced
- 1 lb Warm Water Lobster Tail Meat, Cooked and Chopped
- 1/3 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add flour, salt and pepper. Whisk until you get a light rue.
- Slowly add milk while whisking and continue until mixture comes to a simmer.
- Add cream cheese and whisk until melted. Slowly add in the pepper jack and cheddar cheese and whisk until you get a smooth consistency.
- Stir in Nutmeg and serrano chiles and turn off heat.
- Combine pasta, cheese sauce and lobster meat. Stir until mixed thoroughly .
- Spoon mixture into a greased mini muffin tin. Sprinkle with panko and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool and remove from muffin tin.