Tempura Lobster Corn Dog
It's all you love about a Corn Dog, but more delicious.
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 8 oz Warm Water Lobster Tail
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Juice of 1 Fresh Lime & Zest
- 1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Mint & Parsley
- Put all the dry ingredients (flour, cornstarch, baking
powder, and salt) for the batter in a bowl and whisk. Gradually add water as you whisk. Try not to over whisk.
- Split the lobster tails in half lengthwise. Gently pull lobster meat from shell, skewer half of tail lengthwise onto a bamboo skewer.
- Dip Lobster into batter and deep fry at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes and drain onto paper towels.
- Plate 2 skewers and top with sauce or as a dipping sauce on the side.