Lobster Naan Flatbread
A non-traditional build on a traditional naan.
- 1 Naan Bread
- 5-6 oz Warm Water Lobster Tail Meat
- 3 oz Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 small Shallot, Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 6 oz Fresh Spinach
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 4 oz Sharp White Cheddar, Shredded
- 8 oz Mozzarella, Shredded
- 2 oz Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray one nonstick baking pan with cooking grease, and place naan on pan.
- Spread olive oil evenly across entire naan and crumble a little mozzarella cheese to
- Chop cooked lobster tail meat and set aside.
- Spread cooked bacon in broken pieces along bottom of crust.
- Squeeze both garlic cloves evenly around crust.
- Chop shallot in small fine pieces and layer on top of bacon.
- Take fresh spinach leaves and spread evenly on crust.
- Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer chopped lobster tail meat.
- Cover lobster with remaining three cheeses.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.